Full doses of 13 science-backed ingredients.
· 6 grams of citrulline malate to promote better muscle endurance and bigger muscle pumps.*
· 6 grams of BCAAs in the 2:1:1 ratio best for blunting muscle fatigue, boosting muscle performance, and increasing muscle growth.*
· 2 grams of creatine HCL for greater strength, endurance, and muscle growth.*
· 2 grams of CarnoSyn® beta-alanine to boost muscle power, strength, endurance, and muscle growth.*
· 1.5 grams of betaine for greater power and strength during workouts.*
· 600 milligrams of N-acetyl L-cysteine to support your body’s amino acid profile during exercise.*
· 500 milligrams of betavulgaris L.(beet) extract to provide real nitric oxide donors for bigger pumps and better energy.*
· 300 milligrams of caffeine to boost alertness and drive, increase muscle strength and endurance, during workouts for greater training intensity.*
· 150 milligrams of AlphaSize® alpha-GPC for better drive, focus, and strength in the gym.*
· 50 micrograms of huperzine A to increase mental focus and establish a stronger mind-muscle connection.*
· 5 milligrams of BioPerine® to enhance absorption of nutrients for even better results.*
· to malic acid (malate).In the body, citrulline is readily converted to arginine, and then to nitric oxide (NO). Research suggests that citrulline increases arginine and NO levels in the body better than arginine itself.* Arginine undergoes excessive breakdown by the intestines and liver. Citrulline does not, so whatever you consume is readily absorbed and put to use.*
· Citrulline malate is also a proven energy booster. One study reported that subjects consuming 6 grams of citrulline malate for 15 days experienced a 35% increase in ATP (energy) production during exercise and a 20% increase in phosphocreatine recovery between bouts of exercise.*
· Research also suggests that subjects supplementing with citrulline malate before a chest workout could complete at least one to two more reps on most sets compared to subjects taking a placebo.
Directions For Pre JYM: Mix 1 scoop of Pre JYM in 14oz. of water and drink 30-45 minutes before workouts.
Warnings: Check with a qualified healthcare professional before taking this product. Do not use if you are sensitive to caffeine, pregnant or nursing a baby, under 18 years of age, have any known or suspected medical conditions, and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC medications. Pre JYM is an incredibly strong pre-workout matrix that contains 300mg caffeine per serving, the equivalent of approximately 3 cups of coffee. Avoid using with any other caffeinated products. Too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. Always begin use with 1/2
scoop or less and assess your tolerance. Once tolerance is assessed, take a maximum dose of 1 scoop. To avoid sleeplessness, do not consume within 6 hours of bedtime. Concerning California Residents: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.